- Condoms are only 69% effective against HIV (according to a study, which they conveniently fail to mention has been completely discredited).
- Condoms have a 15% failure rate in preventing pregnancy (if you don't use them properly).
- Touching someone else's genitals can get you pregnant (that one is so absurd it doesn't need a snappy retort).
- Sex within marriage "is the expected standard of human sexual activity" (oh, really- is that Rush Limbaugh got divorced three times?).
- Blastocysts, a ball of about 200 cells, "snuggle" into the uterine wall (hey, I'm always trying to snuggle into the uterus- just ask my wife).
- That a woman's most important need in a relationship is financial support, and a man's most important need is domestic help (was this stuff written in 1946?).
- Chlamydia cause heart disease! (You can hump bacon?)
- You can get HIV from sweat and tears (actually, I think it's highly probable that someone has gotten HIV while listening to a Blood, Sweat, and Tears album, and these people just misunderstood).
- And my favorite... a 43 day old fetus is a thinking person! (As opposed to most Bush voters.)
Thanks to The Daily Outrage for the link.